This Membership Agreement applies to all
usage by you, Member, as prescribed below, of the axes femme
Global onlineshop (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) service
provided by IGA Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”).
The various terms and conditions applied
when using any of the services on the Website comprise part of this Agreement,
and all those terms and conditions constitute rules for usage, however any
service through a link to a third party company’s site is not covered by
support provided for the Website and is subject to the rules of that linked
to this Agreement
1. Member acknowledges that the Company may
make changes to this Agreement at any time without obtaining Member’s consent.
2. Member is deemed to have consented to
any change to this Agreement as described in the preceding clause after the
change has been displayed on the Website for one (1) month.
1. In addition to making changes to this
Agreement, the Company may notify Member at any time of any matter the Company
2. Member will be deemed to have been
notified of a matter pursuant to the preceding clause after the notification
has been displayed on the Website.
No charge is required to register as a
*When you login you will need to enter the
email address and password you registered for your membership.
Information Provided by Member
When Member uses the Website important
personal information such as your address, telephone number, and purchasing
history etc. are registered in the Company’s Internet servers. Be assured that
the Company handles all personal information properly and securely and will not
disclose Member’s personal information except as required by law.
Information Never Used Improperly or for Commercial Purposes
The Company strictly prohibits Member to copy
any information posted on the Website or divert such information to third
Information Posted on the Website
The Company may change or cancel any
commercial or other contents posted on the Website provided by the Company
without notice to Member, moreover the Company makes no guarantee whatsoever
concerning any information provided by the Company.
Suspension of Service
1. The Company may temporarily suspend
operation of the Website without prior notice to Member in any of the following
- (a) When necessary to perform regular or
emergency system maintenance on the Website
- (b) If it becomes impossible to provide the
Website due to a fire or power outage etc.
- (c) If it becomes impossible to provide the
Website due to a natural disaster such as an earthquake, volcanic
eruption, flood or tsunami etc.
- (d) If it becomes impossible to provide the
Website due to war, civil disturbance, riots, mayhem or labor dispute etc.
- (e) In any other operations or technical related
situation where the Company decides the Website should be temporarily
2. Even in the case that operation of the
Website is delayed or suspended etc. due to a reason other than as prescribed
in the preceding clause, the Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any
loss sustained by Member or a third party due to such delay or suspension etc.
1. The following acts are prohibited on the
- (a) Any act that infringes against the copyright or
other intellectual property rights of another member, a third party or the
- (b) Sending or writing a harmful computer program
- (c) Any act that disadvantages a third party
- (d) Usage of the Website for a commercial purpose
- (e) Any act contrary to public order and morals
- (f) Any act connected to criminal behavior
- (g) Any other kind of act that violates a law or
2. If, by using the Website, Member causes
a third-party to sustain loss, Member must resolve the matter at your own
responsibility and expense, and shall not involve the Company in any way, or
cause the Company to sustain any loss.
3. The Company accepts no liability
whatsoever for any loss sustained by Member through using the Website, and has
no responsibility to compensate Member for any loss you sustain through using
4. If Member violates the prescriptions of
this Article causing the Company to sustain loss, the Company may claim
compensation for such loss from Member.
to Member’s Registered Information
1. If Member changes an address, telephone
number or any other information notified to the Company, Member must complete
the registered information change procedures according to the method prescribed
on the Website.
2. The Company will accept no liability
whatsoever for any disadvantage affecting Member if you fail to notify the
Company concerning changes to your registered information prescribed in the
1. The Company may remove Member’s name
from the register and revoke your membership without prior notice or demand to
such Member if you do any of the following.
- (a) Make a false declaration when registering
- (b) Tamper with information that has been input
- (c) Illegitimately use a registered email address
- (d) Interfere with operation of the Website
- (e) Significantly injure the reputation of the
- (f) If Member has been made a guardian by the Family
Court and has not received consent from the appointed guardian
- (g) If Member is substantially late in paying for
products purchased etc.
- (h) If Member fails to perform the relevant
notified information change procedures after changing registered information
and is unable to be contacted
- (i) Violating any of the terms or conditions of
- (j) Any other case in which the Company deems inappropriate
2. In the case that the Company sustains
loss due to Member being subject to any of the items of the preceding clause,
the Company may claim compensation for that loss from Member, regardless of
whether or not the Company revokes Member’s membership.
If you wish to cancel your membership, just
follow the prescribed Membership Cancellation Procedures from My Page on the
Interruptions and Stoppage of Service
1. The Company may change, interrupt or
stop any service on the Website without notifying Member.
2. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever
for any disadvantage or loss sustained by Member or any third party due to a
change, interruption or stoppage of a service on the Website.
for Products and Services Other Than Those Operated by the Company on the
The Company accepts no responsibility
whatsoever for any sales transaction agreement or performance of such agreement
related to sale of any food product or related product or service other than
those that arise from services operated by the Company itself on the Website,
and accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to provision of or change to,
any such service other than those specified above, or for any loss or
disadvantage etc. affecting Member or a third party arising from any such
Law and Court of Jurisdiction
All agreements related to use of service by
Member are subject to the laws of Japan and are subject to application of all
of the Company’s rules and the rules of each service provider etc.
Further, if a dispute or legal action
should arise between Member and the Company the exclusive court having
jurisdiction in the first instance shall be the district court having
jurisdiction over the area in which the Company’s head office is located.
for Using Personal Information
1. Usage purposes
Information about you, the individual
Member, that you register on the Website as you become a member, such as your
name, furigana spelling of your name, date of birth, gender, email address,
address, telephone number and place of origin etc. (hereinafter referred to as
“Personal Information”) can be used by the Company for the purposes of
responding and making contact in response to your inquiries, for distributing
digital magazines, for providing guidance from the Website and for delivering
2. Handling of Personal Information
The Company manages personal information
collected from the Website carefully and responsibly, and we discard and delete
such information as appropriate and do not disclose it to any third party.
Please refer to Protection of Personal
Information to learn more about our Personal Information Protection Policy on